Researches show that 5 meals a day have convincing advantages regarding health. It is important that gained energy is the same as energy which is gained during 3 meals a day and ingested calories meet individual requirements.
The healthy day starts from the morning that’s why it’s required to wake up in time to enjoy your breakfast with no rush and with family.
Five meals avert a sense of hunger during the whole day, keep the level of insulin constant and give the ability to work comfortably the whole day.
Anatomy of the meals:
1. Breakfast – Must be sufficient and varied, including fruit juices, fruits, muesli, wholegrain, and milk products
2. Breakfast – In addition to 1st breakfast, include products rich with vitamins and mineral substances
3. Lunch – Important meal but it mustn’t be too massive and heavy, the highest could be – to ingest during these meals one-third of the whole amount of energy
4. Afternoon Snack – It must be the same as 2nd breakfast, rich with vitamins and mineral substances, which helps to keep your body lively
5. Dinner – Must provide variety, nutrients which during the day weren’t ingested enough must be planed into dinner