Sometimes people have tried their best to have exercises and eat healthy food but the bodies do not give any response. It is believed that weight-loss plateaus happen commonly because of the body’s resistance.
Here are 10 ways to help you to improve your fitness goals after reaching a plateau:
1. Never take the Yo-Yo diet – A good lifestyle is the best way to take. We have to choose a healthy diet using a smart manner. The food you consume every day should be balanced with your normal desire to eat the food.
2. More protein is needed – Consuming more protein will make you getting longer satisfaction for your stomach because protein has many functions in your body especially to build your muscles.
3. Have various physical exercises -Try to be harder to your body, change your daily routine, try different cardio exercises and increase your interval since become more creative in choosing the exercises will recharge your body better than just lean against one.
4. Always check your calories – In losing weight, there is a high possibility that the calorie, carbohydrate, protein and fat macros of your body change as well. It can be useless for you if you keep eating more calories and macros during the diet time for the calories you take will fail your plan to lose more weight.
5. Always feel full – Skipping your meals and eating fewer carbohydrates and calories than you need may slow your metabolism. Consult to a nutritionist for getting more advice in finding the way to have a good diet but always feel full in your stomach.
6. Relaxing body and mind – Feeling stressful and under pressure, most of your time is not good for your body. Try to find a suitable way for you to calm yourself down. Practicing yoga or listening to slow music can decrease your stress and make you relax.
7. See the doctor – If you have tried your best but there is no change in your condition, try to see the doctor check your hormones whether your body works properly or not.
8. Nothing can be reached instantly – You can lose your weight if you are disciplined and be realistic with the time. It is impossible for you to lose 15 pounds in a week. Just be patient and wait for the reduction of your weight day by day.
9. Lift heavy – There is the time when you need to add you exercise in your daily routine. Increasing the muscle mass to burn more calories is needed. Besides, you have to accelerate your metabolism.
10. Do more activities – Try to re-organize your habits and daily routine. Using the stairs instead of the elevator is an example. Or if your office is close to your house try to use a bicycle or just walk to go there. These exercises will help you to lose weight.